I have just been tagged in the Kreativ Blogger Award by the wonderful Ruth Long Bullishink. Check out her writing blog which is thought provoking and fabulous!!! Anyway as with all tags, there are some rules which have to be followed as rules do. These ones are fairly straightforward to follow, just tricky to complete . . .
1. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you. (Easy peezy)
2. Answer 10 questions. (Gulp)
3. Share 10 random facts about yourself (Bigger gulp)
4. Bestow the Kreativ Blogger award on 7 fab bloggers. (A gorgeous thing to do if they haven't already been awarded! But tricky in that there are loads more than 7 out there! please do not be offended if I have not chosen you.)
1. What’s your favourite song?
· Oh my gosh; see what I mean by ‘gulp’! How can you choose 1 song???? I shall try and narrow down a very long list of favourites into a top 5 in no particular order.
· With or With You by U2
· November Rain by Guns and Roses.
· Don’t want to miss a Thing by Aerosmith (our wedding first dance song so it has to be in here somewhere).
· Don’t Look back In Anger by Oasis
· Train Spotting sound track - yes it’s an album, not a song but it is the best album and when I’m down, this never fails to cheer me up and I can’t select one.
1. What’s your favourite dessert?
· And again ‘oh my gosh!’ There are just sooooo many desserts out there. How is a girl to choose? So this dessert has to be special. It has to be orgasmic. It has to be creamy. It has to be sweet but not sickly sweet. And it has to be homemade . . . so I’m going for New York Cheesecake. . . . I think!! And tomorrow, it’ll be something entirely different!
2. What ticks you off?
· Being late! I hate being late anywhere and hate people being late. I get so agitated by it. I can’t help it. I get my knickers in a twist over it and wish I didn’t as at times there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it.
3. What do you do when you’re upset?
· Depending on who has upset me I either cry or sulk with the odd bit of door banging thrown in. A good walk along the beach or in the forest usually blows it all away. J
4. Which is your favourite pet?
· I only have one so this question is easy. Yay!! It is my bonkers cat Indi!
5. What do you prefer: black or white?
· Black. I don’t own much white and my Hubby’s work shirts are white and a pain in the backside to iron so definitely black just on that alone.
6. What is your biggest fear?
· I do a have a phobia which I shall keep to myself thank you. Too scared to talk about it. However, I would like my family to be safe when they're out and about. x
7. What is your attitude mostly?
· Positive. Things happen (or don’t happen) for a reason so you have to pick yourself up and try again with an even bigger smile. Don’t get bogged down with ‘stuff’ as it will make you miserable and being miserable is well, miserable.
8. What is perfection?
· Me, ha ha ha. Seriously. . . . . It’s spending time with people that I love dearly which I do every single day, at work and at home. And I'd have to say, a cat's purr is purrfection too. XXX
9. What is your guilty pleasure?
· Peanut butter and chocolate spread eaten together with a teaspoon (from my American friend’s daughter). Yummy!
10 Random facts
1. I absolutely hate the spine on books being creased. My friends hate borrowing books from me because of this.
2. I never have and can’t see that I ever will drink tea or coffee . . . Yuk!
3. I have moved house 14 times since childhood.
4. When looking at all the flowers outside Kensington Palace after Diana’s death, I was interviewed by Sky News. I still have the video tape.
5. I was a vegetarian for 5 years. Then when I left school and was out and about working and socialising, it went right out the window as the choice for a veggie was nonexistent.
6. I decided not to waste a long weekend off from work and buggered off to Edinburgh on me Jack Jones. It was awesome! The B&B treated me like a long lost daughter feeding me up with an extra special brekkie. I met people on the Ghost Tour and shared a few beers with them and had my first Haggis! Yummy. Would love to go back with Hubby as it is the most beautiful place.
7. I ate six Creme Eggs one after the other. But I was pregnant and just couldn’t get enough chocolate. Needless to say, I didn’t eat Creme Eggs for a few years after.
8. I am a Royalist.
9. I love any excuse to wear head boppers.
10. I only wear makeup when on a special night out. The rest of the time, it’s just me and that’s how I like it.
Now to nominate 7 special writers/bloggers and who may have already been nominated by a previous blogger/writer; I don’t know but can only apologise. But then again, why shouldn’t you have 2! And if you haven’t been nominated, it’s about time. xxxx
My Magnificent 7 are:
· Donna at http://donnamcnicol.blogspot.co.uk
· Stephanie at http://steph221989.blogspot.co.uk/
· Lisa at http://thelastkrystallos.blogspot.co.uk/
· Sandra at http://castelsarrasin.wordpress.com/
· Melanie at http://thelifeandtimesofawannabewriter.blogspot.
· Jess Sturman at http://jesssturman.wix.com/jess-sturman-coombs
· Claire at http://2moms5kids1blog.blogspot.co.uk/