This Valentine’s Day, we invite you to join us in thumbing our noses at Cupid, Love and the Whole Schmaltzy Holiday!!
LOVE BITES: An Anti-Valentine Blog Hop
Hostesses: The Inklingettes
Theme: Love Run Amuk, Aground or Otherwise Off Course
Schedule: Friday, February 8 through Thursday, February 14
Word Count: 250 Words
Incentive: Community spirit, inky fun and lots of laughs!
Further Incentive: Prizes! (Judging Details TBA)
* 6 Broken-hearted bookmarks made by the Divine Hammer
* A one-of-a-kind painting personalized with a quote from the winners piece donated by Lee Clements
*A one hour coaching session by Rebecca T Dickson
How To Participate:
· Write a cheeky anti-valentine story of 250 words or less.
· Post it on your blog. (If you don’t have a blog, contact any of the hostesses and space will be magically provided).
· Copy the linky html and blog badge from this page and paste them into your post, beneath your story.
· Add your post url to the linky.
· Bop around the interwebz to read and comment on the other entries.
· Pimp out the hop and entries on Facebook, G+, Twitter and anywhere your heart desires!
· Don’t Forget: HAVE FUN!
I loved the idea of the anti-Valentine short! I posted my version in my blog... not sure if I attached it correctly...ReplyDelete
Here is a link...
Thanks so much for the idea, I had so much fun with this, and loved the 250 word challenge!
A great entry & wonderful start. To make sure people head over to your site member and attach to the linky above - any problems feel free to give us a shout. @lejamez :)Delete
Trying to find the Best Dating Site? Join to find your perfect date.ReplyDelete