Ok, so after a few seriously heavy pieces, I've decided to do light and fluffy. And because I have no idea what to write about when it comes to frogs, I have generated a list of frogginess. Horrid things although cute in fairy tales and cartoons.
Randoms on frogginess
1) My Hubby says I am as mad as a box of frogs!
2) I have never tried frog’s legs. Apparently they taste like chicken. But have eaten snails which also taste like chicken, just a bit chewier.
3) I refused to take part in the biology lesson where we had to dissect a frog.
4) Frogmella was an affectionate joke nickname given to me when working at Harrods.
5) I love Paul McCartney’s song “We All Stand Together” (The frog Song) . The video is so cute, here6) Kermit is not my favourite Muppet. I like Beaker and Animal
Love your frog theme. I have dissected a frog - Xenopus laevis. It was fascinating and started a life-long interest in anatomy x.ReplyDelete
Thank you so much for sharing these facts, Lizzie! It's wonderful to get to know a bit more about you!ReplyDelete
This was such a fun post!!! I love that phrase 'mad as a box of frogs."!!!! :)ReplyDelete
Love this post - so much fun. I also love the Frog Song - the video was so cleverly done. xxReplyDelete