Saturday 12 May 2012

Hope #Blogging4Madeleine


A short but meaningful word; hope. I have hopes for myself, my family and the planet. I hope my son can be everything he wants to be. I hope he has a bright future and prospects. I hope my Hubby finds the job he wants when he leaves his present one after 20years. I hope my degree isn’t wasted and that one day I can use it for what it’s meant. I hope that by the summer, I’ve lost 2 dress sizes and can pick up that size 12 with ease and confidence. I hope that one day soon, the hunting and poaching of ivory will cease, the hunting of sharks and tigers will stop in the name of medicine. I hope my friend has a fabulous 50th birthday celebration in a few weeks.  Some hopes are self controlled of which only you can achieve because it is down to you but then there are hopes reliant on others of which this campaign is about; generating hope and awareness globally for a little girl’s safe return. It is her birthday today which is why the campaign launched today.     

The above photograph is a new age-progression image of what Madeleine may look like now.

If you see or have seen a young girl that resembles this or know of anyone who was involved in her abduction please contact

§  Your local police station immediately

§  Operation Grange on 0207 321 9251 (UK) +44 207 321 9251 (non-uk)


§  Crimestoppers in confidence on 0800 555111 www.crimestoppers-org.uk

§  Official Madeleine Website www.findmadeleine.com

The lead organisers of this blogging campaign are amummysview and teaandbiscotti, both of these lovely caring ladies are hoping to get this campaign global so please share this post however you can via facebook, twitter, google+, email etc.

There is a link available on www.britmums.com where you would be able to read all of the posts involved in this #Bloggingformadeleine campaign


2 comments:

  1. That blog is very lovely Liz and thoughtful. I love all your hopes and I am honored to be mentioned as one of your hopes. Thank you :-) What Madeleine's family must be feeling is only something we can imagine. I hope all YOUR hopes come true xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the post and mention lovely lady. Your support for #blogging4madeleine means a lot and your post is heartfelt and beautiful. Here's hoping this is the year they find her x

    ReplyDelete